Tuesday 13 February 2018

Spirit Detector Dowsing Rods


I realise this is all about haunted artefacts, and I assure you, that even though I created my Spirit Detector Dowsing Rods, they do fit into this category.

 Photo by author

The L-Rod Dowsing Rods, as pictured above, have two compartments that may be loaded with anything. For instance, it you were looking for gold, to place some gold in the chamber. Or water, or oil, whatever you are looking for, you place a sample in the compartment.


Hans Holzer, American paranormal researcher, believed in “life after death and the existence of ghosts, spirits, and 'stay behinds'”. Ghosts were, according to him, imprints left in the environment which could be "picked up" by sensitive people. Spirits were intelligent beings who could interact with the living, while "stay behinds" were those who found themselves earth-bound after death.”
I work under the assumption that if a person is not sensitive in such a way as Mr. Holzer is, that, perhaps, there are ways to compensate. Thus, the “invention” of Spirit Detector Dowsing Rods.
Last November (2016), I lead a ghost walk around a famous and well-documented haunted site. I wanted the walkers to have a great experience (and I realised that they might not have the “sensitivity”). My wife and I drove out to the site extra early. Early enough to make a short detour. A detour to Multnomah County Pioneer Cemetery...


Photo by author


There we found a very recent excavation with a pile of loose dirt (see the far right of the above picture) and we grabbed a handful of dirt, shown in the pictures above, in the small plastic bag. Working under the assumption that if we fill the chambers of the dowsing rods with graveyard dirt, it will help the walkers find a spirit of the dead. I had two of the ghost walkers scoop in a bit of the graveyard dirt into the two chambers. Instant ghost detector!


No comments:

Post a Comment